- All returns must be authorized by House & Homebody. Returns may be made within thirty (30) days from date of purchase on unopened items only. All returns must be sent by way of prepaid freight. Collect shipments will not be accepted.
Packaging of Returned Goods
- House & Homebody is not responsible for damage in transit due to improper return packaging.
- After inspection, all products returned for credit will be processed, repackaged, and refunded, less a 20% restocking charge. Any products that are obsolete, special order, or over one year old are not eligible for return or credit.
- We will notify you of your refund via e-mail once we have received and processed the returned item. You will receive your refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 3 to 7 business days of your return’s arrival. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
- In the process of keeping our extensive catalog of items current, it is possible that the site may occasionally contain typographical errors relating to the prices or descriptions of certain items. While it is our intent to fully satisfy every customer, House & Homebody reserves the right to correct those typographical errors when discovered and work with the customer to resolve the issue. In such cases, if our customer does not want the product after the discovery of the error, House & Homebody will conduct a refund for the returned product and pay the return freight. Alternative mutually-satisfactory options may also be arranged with the customer.
Problems, Questions, or Suggestions
- If you have any problems with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 1-414-384-1630..